EYFS Profile Moderation (Sevenoaks) (AM)

Event code SCH 19/291 
Event description PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO EYFS DISTRICT MODERATION MEETINGS NO LONGER BEING A STATUTORY REQUIREMENT PLACES ARE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.

The Local Authority (LA) has a statutory duty to ensure that 25% of all schools have a moderation visit this year. The remaining 75% of all schools are invited to attend a district moderation meeting. Please note this is not a statutory requirement but highly recommended. As part of on-going professional development, schools may like to send one Year 1 teacher to work alongside Year R colleagues to see how they have arrived at their judgements.

Practitioners who attend the moderation meeting may include the following to support their judgements:
Knowledge of the child
Materials which illustrate the child's learning journey, such as photographs
Observations of day to day interactions
Video/tape/electronic recordings
The child's view of his or her own learning
Information from parents
Information from other relevant adults

There is no requirement that it should be formally recorded or documented. Paperwork should be kept to a minimum that practitioners require to illustrate, support and recall their knowledge of the child's attainment.

This year we will be moderating
 
Training objectives  
Key stages
All image Foundation image KS1 image KS2 image KS3 image KS4 image KS5 image 14-19/24 image 
Subject areas EYFS General
Target audience
Teachers
target audience
Qualification level
Venue
KNOLE ACADEMY (AC) (SCH) - THE PLACE, Bradbourne Vale Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3LE
venue
Location Sevenoaks
Training Provider The Education People - Standards and School Improvement Primary
Admin contact Joanne Clay (joanne.clay@theeducationpeople.org)
Facilitator/Tutor
Jenny Howarth
tutors
Part of SLA? No
Kent LA cost
£80.00
tutors
Other LA/Academy cost
£100.00
tutors
Independent/PVI cost
£100.00
tutors
Number of credits 0
Funding information LA Schools - £80 for first place, second place free (Please Note: charge for second place will be removed after booking). Any subsequent places to be charged at £80

Academy & Independent schools - £100 per place

20% VAT is added at the point of Invoice.
Start date Wednesday 12 June 2019
Times 09:00-12:00
Number of sessions 1